Welcome to the Transfer Center!
The Transfer Center is a student support service which provides prospective transfer students with direction and assistance in navigating the transfer process. Obtaining regular assistance with transfer planning is essential for a successful transition to four-year universities and colleges. Some of the services we offer include connecting you with university representatives, holding transfer-related workshops and transfer fairs, helping you access information on transfer websites, assistance with researching colleges, and campus tours. Please visit our Center for guidance. We are here to help you!
How To Navigate Our Website
This website offers resources for students in every stage of the transfer process. We know some transfer terms and information can be brand-new and confusing, so please use the following information to help you navigate the pages on the left-hand menu on our website:
- The General Education page is an archive for the CSU and IGETC general education patterns. Following these worksheets can help you meet the admissions requirements for CSUs, UCs, and other universities.
- The Steps to Transfer page takes you through the entire transfer process step by step. If you are new to the transfer process, or if you have applied to colleges and are wondering what happens next, you should start here.
- The Transfer Agreements page lists the various admissions agreements we have with public and private institutions inside and outside of California.
- The BA/BS at Solano page lists the programs that are offered either through Solano or at Solano that are great options for students looking to earn a 4-year degree and stay close to home.
- The Concurrent Enrollment page is an overview about our agreements with four-year institutions that allow eligible Solano students to take classes at their universities.
- The UC and CSU Resources page offers additional resources for students looking to transfer to UC and CSU.
- The Paying for College page includes information about scholarship and grant opportunities at 4-year universities.
Transfer Center Hours
Please see calendar for specific hours each day.
Monday: 8AM-5PM (virtual services only)
*Additional in-person services available Monday, August 8th and Monday, August 15th from 10am – 5pm
Tuesday: 8AM-5PM (10am -4pm in-person services available)
Wednesday: 9AM-6PM (10am -4pm in-person services available)
Thursday: 8AM-5PM (10am -4pm in-person services available)
Friday: 8AM-3PM (virtual services only)
Please see the calendar above for weekly walk-in and/or Zoom drop-in hours. These hours are subject to change so please view the calendar before visiting the Transfer Center.
Emily Burt, Transfer Center Coordinator
Phone: (707) 864-7158
Location: 400 Building, Room 402
Sign up for the Transfer Center Newsletter here: https://solanocc.wufoo.com/forms/solano-transfer-center-newsletter-signup/
Looking for an old edition? View the newsletter archive here.