Hours & Locations:
- Vallejo Campus (back parking lot) – Tuesdays 10am-2pm
- Vacaville Campus (near the round-a-bout) – Thursdays 10am – 2pm
- Fairfield Campus (outside the 1400 bldg) – Wednesdays 10am-2pm*
*1st Wednesday of the month 10am-5pm
- TB Tests (Skin and Blood Draw)
- Flu Vaccines
- Over the counter medications
- Family Planning
- COVID Tests
- General Health Checks
- Blood Glucose Checks
- General First Aid
- Hearing Tests
- Remote Physician Counseling
Walk-Ins Welcome! Or email email@example.com for appointments or general inquiries.
Mental Health Therapy
No Longer Available at the Student Health Ctr.
For information on Mental Health services in Solano County contact the Student Health Center, or
Aldea Children and Family Services
470 Chadbourne Rd., Ste A, Fairfield, 94534
Solano County Mental Health Access Line
Solano County 24 hours Crisis Line
Health Fee Exemptions
Since the provision of health services is very expensive and the California Community College system does not have sufficient funds to subsidize student health services, the State Legislature mandates that the burden of supporting a student health center will be shared by all Solano Community College students through a general fee, regardless of whether they utilize the health center or have their own insurance.
The following students are exempt from paying the mandatory health fee:
(1) Students who depend exclusively upon prayer for healing in accordance with the teachings of a bona fide religious sect, denomination, or organization;
(2) Students who are attending a community college under an approved apprenticeship training program.
Students who fall within one of the two grounds for exemption may apply for a fee waiver by submitting a written request to the Office of Student Life.