Staff Only: Room Reservations Forms
Employee Facility Request Form
Here at Solano Community College we know you want your event to run smoothly, we do too. Here’s how you can help us help you:
- Submit your application along with your W-9 form as early as possible, at least three weeks prior to your event. Be sure to return your liability insurance for $1,000,000 naming the college as
“Additionally Insured” with the signed contract and the “Hold Harmless” form.
- Any changes to your contract must be in writing – this helps to reduce
- Make sure we have a daytime contact number for you in case we have questions or need
to clarify a request.
- We will automatically notify maintenance and the campus police of your activity – they
will be responsible for opening and closing the facility. We are not able to give you keys.
- Send us any flyers or promotional materials so we will be able to answer simple
questions about your activity (especially if you’re selling pre-event tickets).
- Please advise participants about our parking regulations which are in effect Monday –
Friday. There are no parking fees on weekends for designated student parking lots.
Parking meters are at the entrance to each lot, and the Daily Parking Permit may be
purchased for $2/day per vehicle.
- If your event will draw more than 300 participants you will need to contact the Cordelia
Fire Department to file an emergency evacuation plan and to arrange for ALS ambulance
And please remember, although we book hundreds of events and meetings each year, we are an educational institution, not a conference center. We will, however, do our best to see your event is a success.