Return To Campus Message
It’s not long now!
Next Tuesday, February 22nd, Solano Community College classes that were originally scheduled as face-to-face classes will return to in-person instruction. This applies only to those Spring 2022 classes that were initially scheduled as in-person but have converted to online instruction for the first five weeks of the semester to promote health and safety.
Here are some useful tips to help you prepare for a successful return to campus:
- Solano College continues with the mask mandate until further notice. Check here for further guidance on face coverings.
- If you are already vaccinated, please remember to email your vaccination proof to email@example.com. Check here for your vaccination record on the statewide public health website.
- Prepare for COVID testing. Unvaccinated individuals are required to provide a negative COVID test result once a week. Check here for more information on COVID testing on campus. PLEASE NOTE: COVID testing on campus will take place tomorrow (8am-1:30pm) and Monday (8am-1:30pm) as normal.
- You will need to complete your daily health screening with the CourseKey mobile app. If you have any issues, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Paper copies of the health screening will be available at the entrance to Bldg. 400.
- Remember you can park in any numbered (not lettered) parking lot for free!
Next Tuesday and Wednesday from 9am-12pm we will be handing out free snacks and drinks at the following Fairfield campus entrances:
- Between Bldg. 1300 and the theater
- Bus Stop by Bldg. 600
- Flagpole outside Bldg. 400
Please stop by to say hello and get a snack.
We look forward to welcoming you back to campus and wish you a safe holiday weekend.