Extended Opportunity Programs and Services (EOPS)
News and Activities
Information for Spring 2023
EOPS Counseling Services
- EOPS Counseling service will resume on Tuesday, January 4th.
- All EOPS Counseling services for Spring 2023 will continue to be provided by phone calls or Zoom meetings.
- NEW Spring 2023 EOPS STUDENTS:
- You will be contacted to be scheduled for your first appointment.
- CONTINUING EOPS STUDENTS
- You can contact our office beginning January 9th to schedule your 1st appointment, which will be scheduled for February.
- If you have problems with your classes or registration, please contact our office at email@example.com or (707) 864-7000 ext. 4444, and we will schedule you to see a counselor.
- All continuing students must attend a welcome back workshop to receive a book voucher for the spring semester. If you have an extenuating circumstance, please contact the EOPS office for an accommodation. If you do not attend a welcome back workshop, you will not be eligible for a book voucher.
Due the COVID pandemic, our Counseling hours are limited. It’s critical that you don’t miss your appointments.
EOPS Email Newsletter
If you are part of EOPS and are not receiving these email newsletters to your Solano email or personal email, please contact the EOPS office to be added. Stay up to date by reading the weekly newsletter!
- EOPS students will receive an EOPS Grant for the current Academic Year. The amount will be determined and informed via email. This amount will be split into four disbursements.
- Please note disbursement dates below:
- Spring: February 3, March 17, April 28, 2023
- IMPORTANT: You might not receive EOPS Grants if you haven’t submitted and gotten approval of a FAFSA application for the current academic year, and/or if you dropped classes to less than 6 units during each semester.
EOPS Counseling Drop-In Schedule
Mondays to Thursdays
10:00-10:30am and 2:00-2:30pm
REMEMBER: If you are 10 or more minutes late for your Counseling appointments, you MUST reschedule.