Film and Television
Associate in Arts
Learn Principles of Film
Work with Directing and Producing
Welcome to Film and Television
Are you passionate about film and television?
Do you have the drive to be a director?
Curious about what goes on behind the scenes?
Want to learn how to edit and produce films?
You're Looking for Film and Television!
This program is designed to provide fundamental theory and practical experiences required for a career in film and/or television.
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Film and Television Associate Degree will be able to:
- Conceive, structure, organize, produce, direct, film and edit to successful completion a short digital film and TV program.
- Conceive, structure, organize and write film and TV treatments and scripts.
- Critically evaluate film.
- View and evaluate films, providing written and verbal critiques.
- Demonstrate knowledge of film theory and history and TV/radio broadcasting mediums.