TAP in a Snap (Hosted by UC Davis TOP)
TAP in a Snap is a campaign to bring UC TAP awareness to all community college students, enrolled at TOP participating colleges. The original slogan “The TAP is a snap!” campaign was led by Maristella Bacod, a former Transfer Center Coordinator at Sacramento City College. We honor the SCC staff for coming up with a great slogan.
- This is offered every Saturdays in May – August, from 5:00 PM – 6:30 PM
What is a UC TAP?
- The UC TAP stands for Transfer Admission Planner, an online tool to help track your progress with admission requirements. As you enter your courses and grades earned every semester, (if filled out correctly), the TAP will calculate your UC GPA and UC transferable units.
Why use UC TAP?
- UC representatives will use your record on the TAP to provide tailored advising.
- We use this database to invite you to many unique opportunities to enhance your transfer experience.
- TAP is the home of TAG.
Create and complete one today!
- Step 1: Gather all of your documents: transcripts, AP/IB exams/scores, high school transcript(s)
ep 2: Visit https://u ctap.university ofcalifornia.ed u/students/
tep 3: Follow the instructions on UC TAP Navigation on Youtube
- Pro Tip: Work slowly to ensure accuracy. All records must match your transcript(s)
Objective of each virtual lab
- Complete your UC TAP with accuracy
- Bring your transcripts so our staff can review them before the session is over
- At the end of each session, you will walk away with a polished UC TAP account
If you have any questions about this initiative, please reach out to Jackie Nguyen at jcknguyen@ucdav
This campaign is a student-led initiative by our A-MA-ZING STUDENT OUTREACH AMBASSADORS.