Associate in Science
Certificate of Achievement
Administration and Management
Welcome To Business
Are you business minded?
Do you thrive in an office environment?
Looking to sort out the madness of marketing?
Do numbers and accounting come easily to you?
Want to get ahead in management, retail management, or small business management?
Check Out Our Business Program!
Programs and Degrees we offer:
- Associate in Science in Business Administration for Transfer (ADT: A.S.-T)
- Business-Insurance: Property and Casualty
- Retail Management
- Small Business Management
- Office Technology: Administrative Assistant
- Office Technology: Medical Front Office Clerk
Program Learning Outcomes
Students who complete the Business, General Certificate of Achievement/Associate in Science will be able to:
1. Recognize and describe the importance of marketing, law, economics, accounting, business administration, finance, risk analysis, and personnel management in business and formulate hypotheses based on these concepts.
2. Analyze practical business problems and utilize research and critical thinking to evaluate and recommend alternative solutions.
3. Use appropriate computer software to create and or modify relevant business documents.
4. Apply accounting concepts and principles in making business decisions.