Veterans Resource Center
- Due to Solano County & California COVID-19 restrictions the Solano Community College Veterans Resource Center has elected not to participate in the VA's Advanced Pay process. For more information on Advance Pay please visit the VA website located HERE.
- The Academic Success and Tutoring Center is ACTIVE and ready to support students. Register for a TUTR500 class and log-on to Canvas for assistance.
- Hotline for students who might be struggling with basics such as: Laptops, Food &
Security, or other essential things normally offered on campus.
- Phone: extension: 4440
- E-mail: Early.Alert@solano.edu.
- Solano Community College Financial Emergency Aid Information
- Further information on Solano Community College Financial Emergency Aid Information
- Students using a VA Benefit can now submit schedule changes by using our PDF-Fillable forms and e-mailing them with a copy of your schedule and bill to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Appointments with our Veteran Designated Education Counselor are available through
Phone or Zoom (Video) Appointments.
Veterans Resource Center Telephone & E-mail Hours of Operations
|Day||Hours of Operation|
|Monday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Tuesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Wednesday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Thursday||8:00 am - 4:00 pm|
|Friday||8:00 am - 1:00 pm|
General Office Information
***The Veterans Resource Center IS NOT open for conducting business in-person at this time***
Please be advised that since we are working from home we are unable to answer phone calls, but we do check the voicemail every 30 minutes throughout the day and return your calls.
Building 2700, Room 2750
4000 Suisun Valley Road
Fairfield, CA 94534
Email address: Veterans@solano.edu
Fax Number: Facebook: @SolanoCollegeVRC
YouTube: Veterans Resource Center Youtube
Solano Community College is an approved educational institution by the CA Department of Consumer Affairs Bureau for Private and Vocational Education, under Title 38, United States Code and Department of Defense. The Veterans Resource Center (VRC) provides assistance to Veterans, Active-duty, Reservists, National Guard, and eligible dependents of Veterans and Active-duty in their pursuit of an education, obtaining their Veterans Education Benefits (including VA work-study), DoD Tuition Assistance and My CAA. The student will receive assistance in filing for benefits, counseling through our Veterans Counselor and Active-duty Counselor on staff and we will act as the liaison between the Government Agency and the student.
GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government Web site at https://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill