Select CSU campuses are still accepting applications for Fall 2021. Please visit the following link to view the status for each CSU: https://www2.calstate.edu/apply/Pages/application-dates-deadlines.aspx
The Transfer Center is a student support service which provides prospective transfer students with direction and assistance in navigating the transfer process. Obtaining regular assistance with transfer planning is essential for a successful transition to four-year universities and colleges. Some of the services we offer include connecting you with university representatives, holding transfer-related workshops and transfer fairs, helping you access information on transfer websites, assistance with researching colleges, and campus tours. Please visit our Center for guidance. We are here to help you!
How To Navigate Our Website
This website offers resources for students in every stage of the transfer process. We know some transfer terms and information can be brand-new and confusing, so please use the following information to help you navigate the pages on the left-hand menu on our website:
- The Events Calendar includes information about the Transfer Center hours, 4-year university representative visits, and workshops or other transfer-related activities.
- The Transfer Fair page includes information about recent and future Transfer Fairs, which are held once every Fall and Spring semesters. These fairs give you an opportunity to meet with university representatives from a wide range of schools.
- The General Education page is an archive for the CSU and IGETC general education patterns. Following these worksheets can help you meet the admissions requirements for CSUs, UCs, and other universities.
- The Steps to Transfer page takes you through the entire transfer process step by step. If you are new to the transfer process, or if you have applied to colleges and are wondering what happens next, you should start here.
- The Transfer Agreements page lists the various admissions agreements we have with public and private institutions inside and outside of California.
- The BA/BS at Solano page lists the programs that are offered either through Solano or at Solano that are great options for students looking to earn a 4-year degree and stay close to home.
- The Concurrent Enrollment page is an overview about our agreements with four-year institutions that allow eligible Solano students to take classes at their universities.
- The UC and CSU Resources page offers additional resources for students looking to transfer to UC and CSU.
- The Paying for College page includes information about scholarship and grant opportunities at 4-year universities.
Transfer Center Hours
The Transfer Center will be operating virtually for the Spring 2021 semester. Schedule an appointment to meet with the Transfer Center Coordinator by emailing email@example.com. You can also find Zoom drop-in hours weekly on the Transfer Center Events Calendar (link on the left-hand menu). We appreciate your patience during this time.
Emily Burt, Transfer Center Coordinator
Phone: (707) 864-7158
Location: 400 Building, Room 402
Sign up for the Transfer Center Newsletter here: https://solanocc.wufoo.com/forms/solano-transfer-center-newsletter-signup/
Looking for an old edition? View the newsletter archive here.
Looking for the contact information for one of our university representatives? Fill out the interest form found at tinyurl.com/solanorepcontact and we can share the representative's contact information with you.
CSU East Bay Nursing Information Session
Tuesday, March 23rd
11AM - 12PM
Are you interested in learning more about CSU East Bay's nursing program? This session will help you understand the process of transferring as a nursing student, including the requirements, the timeline, and guidance for how best to prepare for your future transfer.
California Baptist University, Online Virtual On-the-Spot Admissions Day
Thursday, March 25th
10AM - 2PM
Register here: https://calendly.com/cbu-online-admissions-team/cbu-online-admissions-on-the-spot?month=2021-03&date=2021-03-25
The “Virtual On-the-Spot Admissions Day” is for admission into the undergraduate programs offered within the CBU online division. For a list of CBU online degree programs, you can select the following https://www.cbuonline.edu/degrees.
Most students will have an admission decision on the day of the event and admissible students will walk away with financial advising and a general timeline for obtaining a bachelor’s degree at CBU. By participating in the “Virtual On-the-Spot Admissions Day”, application fees and recommendation letters will be waived.
Students interested in participating in “Virtual On-the-Spot Admissions Day,” should provide prior to the event:
- College transcripts (official or unofficial) from ALL other colleges attended
- General admission requirements:
- 30+ college-level semester units complete or in progress,
- Minimum 2.3 GPA for students
Official and unofficial transcripts can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For additional questions, please contact the CBU Online at 951-343-3900 or via email at email@example.com.
CSU East Bay Next Steps (For Admitted Students)
Tuesday, March 30th
12PM - 1PM
This workshop is intended for students admitted to CSU East Bay for the Fall 2021 semester to learn about their next steps in the admissions process.
San Francisco State University Dream Resource Center Presentation
Tuesday, March 30th
12PM - 1PM
Join us for a presentation by SFSU’s Dream Resource Center and learn about the programs and services offered for undocumented students at San Francisco State.